The gentle curves of pipe, paired with the industrial aesthetic of taps and fittings convey an early twentieth century quality, especially when natural tarnishing of copper and brass takes place, whilst the gleaming shine of the lacquered option is equally impressive its own right. The shower-head concentrates the flow for a massaging experience.
- Taps: Brass (Matt Finish)
- Shower Head: Perforated Cap
- Height: 1240mm
- Projection: 380mm
- Inlet Centres: 260mm
- Handle to Showerhead: 1030mm
- Pipe Diameter: 22mm
- Finishes Available: Natural Copper or Satin Lacquered
- Handmade in Brighton, England.
- Lead Times: Between 2-4 weeks.
- Pressure tested and suitable for all plumbing systems.
- Suitable for internal and external use - excellent corrosion resistance.